[Spacewalk-list] RE : RHEL5 spacewalk postgresql 1.6 - Issue over yum on kickstarted machine

SANCHEZ Alvin Alvin.SANCHEZ at supinfo.com
Fri Aug 17 12:47:32 UTC 2012

cobbler sync works well on the server

[root at dev2vmsmgt1-adm ~]# cobbler sync
task started: 2012-08-17_143938_sync
task started (id=Sync, time=Fri Aug 17 14:39:38 2012)
running pre-sync triggers
cleaning trees
removing: /var/www/cobbler/images/distributionTest:1:SpacewalkDefaultOrganization
removing: /var/www/cobbler/images/distributionTestxen:1:SpacewalkDefaultOrganization
removing: /tftpboot/pxelinux.cfg/01-00-50-56-a8-04-b1
removing: /tftpboot/pxelinux.cfg/default
removing: /tftpboot/images/distributionTestxen:1:SpacewalkDefaultOrganization
removing: /tftpboot/images/distributionTest:1:SpacewalkDefaultOrganization
removing: /tftpboot/s390x/profile_list
copying bootloaders
copying: /usr/lib/syslinux/pxelinux.0 -> /tftpboot/pxelinux.0
copying: /usr/lib/syslinux/menu.c32 -> /tftpboot/menu.c32
copying: /usr/lib/syslinux/memdisk -> /tftpboot/memdisk
copying distros
copying files for distro: distributionTestxen:1:SpacewalkDefaultOrganization
copying: /var/distro-trees/images/xen/vmlinuz -> /tftpboot/images/distributionTestxen:1:SpacewalkDefaultOrganization/vmlinuz
copying: /var/distro-trees/images/xen/initrd.img -> /tftpboot/images/distributionTestxen:1:SpacewalkDefaultOrganization/initrd.img
trying hardlink /var/distro-trees/images/xen/vmlinuz -> /var/www/cobbler/images/distributionTestxen:1:SpacewalkDefaultOrganization/vmlinuz
trying hardlink /var/distro-trees/images/xen/initrd.img -> /var/www/cobbler/images/distributionTestxen:1:SpacewalkDefaultOrganization/initrd.img
copying files for distro: distributionTest:1:SpacewalkDefaultOrganization
copying: /var/distro-trees/images/pxeboot/vmlinuz -> /tftpboot/images/distributionTest:1:SpacewalkDefaultOrganization/vmlinuz
copying: /var/distro-trees/images/pxeboot/initrd.img -> /tftpboot/images/distributionTest:1:SpacewalkDefaultOrganization/initrd.img
trying hardlink /var/distro-trees/images/pxeboot/vmlinuz -> /var/www/cobbler/images/distributionTest:1:SpacewalkDefaultOrganization/vmlinuz
trying hardlink /var/distro-trees/images/pxeboot/initrd.img -> /var/www/cobbler/images/distributionTest:1:SpacewalkDefaultOrganization/initrd.img
copying images
generating PXE configuration files
generating: /tftpboot/pxelinux.cfg/01-00-50-56-a8-04-b1
rendering DHCP files
generating /etc/dhcpd.conf
rendering Rsync files
generating PXE menu structure
running post-sync triggers
running: dhcpd -t -q
returned: 0
running: /etc/rc.d/init.d/dhcpd restart
Shutting down dhcpd:                                       [  OK  ]
Starting dhcpd:                                            [  OK  ]
returned: 0
*** TASK COMPLETE ***

Is there any place where i can find the path to generate repos for channels ?