[Spacewalk-list] Problem updating client

fnwsa at yahoo.com fnwsa at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 28 20:24:39 UTC 2012

Giovanni,Thanks a lot for your help!

The issue is solved by moving and importing the GPG key, RPM-GPG-KEY-redhat-release. Here is the document:
https://access.redhat.com/knowledge/docs/en-US/Red_Hat_Network_Satellite/5.0/html/Client_Configuration_Guide/ch-gpg-keys.html

I've finally upgraded two packages as tests successfully. Tomorrow I'll upgrade the whole system channel of the test client.

nz