[Spacewalk-list] RHN Traceback emails from Spacewalk server after client upgrade

faris at gmx.us faris at gmx.us
Fri Dec 14 10:45:54 UTC 2012

Logfiles:
access_log (two of these in a row every 1-2min, coincides with event in traceback email):
"POST /XMLRPC HTTP/1.1" 200 455 "-" "rhn.rpclib.py/2.5.55-1.el5"
error_log:
[error] Remote Host: 1.1.1.179
[error] \tREMOTE_ADDR: 1.1.1.179

Clients are Oracle Linux 5. Both client and server Spacewalk components are now 1.8 with a couple of patches on the server from yesterday (https://www.redhat.com/archives/spacewalk-list/2012-December/msg00139.html).