[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk entitlements?

Pietro Leone Pola Falletti di Villafalletto leone at diff.org
Thu Dec 20 15:19:33 UTC 2012

Hallo, I'm trying to register a sles11sp2 server to our spacewalk
server, but I receive this error:

<quote>
Error communicating with server. The message was:

Error Class Code: 70
Error Class Info:
      All available subscriptions for the requested channel have been
exhausted.
      Please contact a Red Hat Network Sales associate.
Explanation:
      An error has occurred while processing your request. If this problem
      persists please enter a bug report at bugzilla.redhat.com.
      If you choose to submit the bug report, please be sure to include
      details of what you were trying to do when this error occurred and
      details on how to reproduce this problem.
</quote>

Our activation keys usage is unlimited and our organization is set to
20000 entitlements.

Any idea?

Thanks, Pietro.