[Spacewalk-list] problems with taskomatic

Juan Pablo Roig juan.roig at globant.com
Thu Dec 20 20:13:40 UTC 2012

Hi Jan, i did a fresh install and works perfect. But when i was syncing my
repos, in the reposync log fund this error:
518/1187 : postgresql84-devel-8.4.12-1.el5_8-0.i386
[Errno 32] Broken pipe

And now the taskomatic is not working with the same exact error as befor.
Any ideas?
--
"más vale permanecer callado y dar la impresión de que se ignora la
realidad. Que abrir la boca y alejar toda sospecha"
juan.roig at globant.com
work: 54+(011) 4109.1700 ext. 8382
cel: 54+(011)15-6121-8732