[Spacewalk-list] Ranking of Configuration Channels with Activation Keys

Paul Robert Marino prmarino1 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 01:09:51 UTC 2012

Do you want ranking for config channels attached to the keys?
If so you do this by ranking the configuration groups, and if you want room
to grow and add more leave gaps in the ranking numbers so you can add more
inbetwean latter with ease just like with rule sequence numbers in a router
or firewall.