[Spacewalk-list] centos-errata.py & package_dir value

Peter Purvis peter.purvis999 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 12:34:42 UTC 2012

Thanks Ege,

I've just tried against our updates repo, which it turns out is really out
of date which in turn causes the script to fail as it can't find the
packages.

Will grab a more recent sync now and see if that works.

Seems a bit counter intuitive that the packages are needed for the errata
script to work? Perhaps someone can explain the process.