[Spacewalk-list] Error : 'NoneType' object is unsubscriptable when I used RHNPUSH

Michael Mraka michael.mraka at redhat.com
Thu Feb 16 10:21:13 UTC 2012

Ludovic BRACHET wrote:
% Hi all,
%
% I use Spacewalk 1.6 on a Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 6.2
% (Santiago).
%
% I have 2 problems.
% 3)
% Do you know how to increase the limits size of an uploaded package? I
% must exclude the packages "nexuiz*" because the RHNPUSH says "500
% Internal Server Error" when I uploaded it.

There's no limit on uploaded package size. I was currently able to push
nexuiz* packages without problem.  There might be number of different
issues which causes internal server error (e.g. timeout of some
subcomponent, full disk, ...). There should be more info in
/var/log/httpd/*error_log, /var/log/tomcat6/catalina.out and
/var/log/rhn/*.log.

% Thanks.
%
% Best regards, Ludovic