[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk on Oracle Linux - Cannot install Perl-Newt

Gomes, Rich rich.gomes at uniform.aramark.com
Thu Feb 23 19:00:40 UTC 2012

Thanks, I found it on the public Oracel Yum server (as opposed to their up2date server) and was able to install.

The issue I have now os when I run rhnpush I get the following:

Computing checksum and package info. This may take some time ...

ERROR: unhandled exception occurred: (Capabilities instance has no attribute 'hasCapability').

I have never seen this error before, and goggle searches come up empty.

Does anyone know the cause\fix?

Thanks