[Spacewalk-list] Yum doesn't communicate with server

Nilton Moura redhat at nmoura.eti.br
Tue Feb 28 16:10:23 UTC 2012

When I manually updated the yum*, I updated the yum-rhn-plugin too.

$ sudo yum -v --enableplugin=yum-rhn-plugin repolist
Config time: 0.027
Yum Version: 3.2.22
Setting up Package Sacks
repolist: 0

This strange because I just registered this system with spacewalk, and
there (SW) I can see the packages, etc.