[Spacewalk-list] [Spacewalk 1.6] Kickstart complaining about missing dependencies even though they exist

Rick van der Linde rick at rilp.nl
Fri Jan 13 09:53:41 UTC 2012

Actually, I do not know whether this works as designed or a if it is a bug.

However I managed to get the updates installed by using an activation key that subscribes to the updates channel. In addition you may want to add an (yum) update command in a post kickstart script to have the updates installed during the kickstart installation.

Rick

Indeed I did, and removing that channel from the kickstart solves the problem. But shouldn't it be possible to have that channel enabled so to push updates to clients whilst kickstarting?

Best regards,

David Lind