[Spacewalk-list] [Spacewalk 1.6] Issues with activationkey during kickstart

david.lind at sandvik.com david.lind at sandvik.com
Tue Jan 17 14:36:46 UTC 2012

Ok, should be corrected now.. I'll post the error-message once again.

Yes, I added rhn_check -vv to the kickstart-file and recieved these messages in ks-rhn-post.log:

ERROR: unable to read system id.

Can't do inplace edit: /etc/sysconfig/rhn/allowed-actions is not a regular file.
Can't do inplace edit: /etc/sysconfig/rhn/clientCaps.d is not a regular file.
An error has occurred:
Error Message:
    Your account does not have access to any channels matching (release='6', arch='x86_64')
Error Class Code: 19
Error Class Info: Architecture and OS version combination is not supported.
Explanation:
     An error has occurred while processing your request. If this problem
     persists please enter a bug report at bugzilla.redhat.com.
     If you choose to submit the bug report, please be sure to include
     details of what you were trying to do when this error occurred and
     details on how to reproduce this problem.

Does this tell you anything? The machine does indeed get subscribed to channels of release 6 and arch x86_64 so I can't understand why it tells me that.

/David