[Spacewalk-list] centos-errata.py and announcement list format changes

David Nutter david.nutter at bioss.ac.uk
Thu Jan 19 16:30:42 UTC 2012

On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 11:49:43AM +0000, richard rigby wrote:

> hi david,
>
> excellent work - have just downloaded and updated, and all seems to be
> working well again, thanks for your efforts.

Thanks :)

> i noticed there is a new requirement for python-lxml, which we didn't
> have installed, but all is now back up and running.

Ah yes, that's just to aid the screen scraping of stuff downloaded
from the RedHat site. I will mention it in the docs for version
0.7. Release is hopefully imminent, just awaiting test results now.

David Nutter  				Tel: +44 (0)131 650 4888
BioSS, JCMB, King's Buildings, Mayfield Rd, EH9 3JZ. Scotland, UK

Biomathematics and Statistics Scotland (BioSS) is formally part of The
James Hutton Institute (JHI), a registered Scottish charity No. SC041796
and a company limited by guarantee No. SC374831