[Spacewalk-list] Channel GPG Key Setup

When configuring a channel in spacewalk there is an option at the bottom of the configuration screen for the local of the GPG Key and GPG Key ID.  I cannot successfully use these to satisfy the GPG Key requirements for the channel.

For the GPG URL:  http://spacewalk.server.fqdn/pub/keyname and I have the key in that location.

GPG Key ID: I use the ID for the above key

Clients do not pull this information down with the channel to allow the RPM’s to install.  How can I get this to happen without manually adding the GPG key to each client system?

Rich J. Bogle
Infrastructure & Computing Systems
Information Technology

WILLIAMS INTERNATIONAL                              A COMPANY WITH A VISION

This email message and any attachment(s) are for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s) and may contain proprietary and/or confidential information which may
be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure.

Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient(s), please contact the sender by reply email and destroy
the original message and any copies of the message as well as any attachment(s)
to the original message.

This email message does not form a binding contract or contract amendment with
the sender, unless it clearly states in writing that it is a contract or contract amendment.