[Spacewalk-list] Channel GPG Key Setup

Michael Mraka michael.mraka at redhat.com
Tue Jan 24 15:14:13 UTC 2012

RBogle at williams-int.com wrote:
% That makes sense; however what is the point to having the GPG key information in the channel configuration?

Well, if you already have gpg keys on disk e.g. from you installation
media then you can put something like
  file:///etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-EPEL-6
to your channel GPG info and it will work as you expected.

% Rich J. Bogle
% Infrastructure & Computing Systems
% Information Technology
%