[Spacewalk-list] [Spacewalk 1.6] Issues with activationkey during kickstart

Tomi Salmi tomisalmi123 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 11:36:04 UTC 2012

Hi,

After investigating the issue a bit more, the problem seems to be related
to /etc/sysconfig/rhn/systemid. The file does not appear to a
re-provisioned system.

After kickstaring an already provisioned system, rhnreg_ks somehow fails.
ks-rhn-post.log tells me "ERROR: unable to read system id", which then
results in:

Error Message:
    Your account does not have access to any channels matching
(release='6', arch='x86_64')
Error Class Code: 19
Error Class Info: Architecture and OS version combination is not supported.
Very odd, since the bare-metal kickstart works like a charm. Am I missing
something really simple here?

Regards,
Tomi Salmi