[Spacewalk-list] Is SW compatible with RHEL 4? Can SW work as Satellite replacement?

fnwsa at yahoo.com fnwsa at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 5 19:29:22 UTC 2012

Please ignore my previous message. Here is the updated one:

Thank you for the info, Paul. It's very helpful. But one thing I don't understand well, that is: RHEL 4 is in its Extended Life Phase and Product Life Cycle that will be ended by February 28, 2015 (https://access.redhat.com/support/policy/updates/errata/). Why do you say "RHEL 4 and all of its derivatives are EOL (End of Life) don't expect any thing to support it any more"? Would you please explain it further? Thank you!

nz