[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk Errata Alert from EPEL

Jan Hutař jhutar at redhat.com
Tue Jul 17 13:01:12 UTC 2012

On Tue, 17 Jul 2012 12:27:17 +0100 Paulo Silva
<paulojjs at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm using spacewalk 1.7. The problem is that I haven't applied
> the erratas to my system but I would like to be warned about
> them only once, is this possible?

I see. I guess this is not possible. You can file an RFE bug. Or
you can disable these reports and create your custom script
(using either API calls to get list of applicable erratas or
reporting feature to get the same), get data, store history and
send only what you need.

Regards,
Jan

Jan Hutar     Systems Management QA