[Spacewalk-list] Errata update - Tomcat errors

Velayutham, Prakash Prakash.Velayutham at cchmc.org
Fri Jul 20 17:18:22 UTC 2012

Hi,

I am revisiting this issue now. I do not think this is an issue with the script. It just checks for the existence of an errata by doing 'errata.get_details'. If that call returns an error, the script assumes that the errata does not exist and tries to create a new one using 'errata.create'.

This method does work as intended most of the times (please see the rhn_web_api.log). But in a bulk errata upload scenario, the script just stops suddenly and won't proceed. The "writeError" in my original log may not really be the issue, but I am unable to find out what the real issue is. Could it be that I need to tune my system for performance? Could it be Java running out of memory or something along those lines?

Thanks,
Prakash