[Spacewalk-list] Limiting access to spacewalk webinterface

J.W. slone jslonejr at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 7 16:59:03 UTC 2012

Hey Spacewalk user, I am also very new to space walk.

1. I'm still trying to figure out how to install a bare metal  workstation. I think the following message is saying to add the new ip of the workstation the the server kickstart file but not sure.

The following IP Address ranges are associated with kickstart profiles.
New systems can be kickstarted based upon their ip address by appending ks=http://xxxx.xxx.xxx.com/ks/cfg/org/1/mode/ip_range to the kernel parameters for a kickstart install.