[Spacewalk-list] Apache Service Temporarily Unavailable

David Winters winters+ at cs.cmu.edu
Tue Jun 26 23:04:13 UTC 2012

If you're still getting this error what does uptime tell you?  I've only gotten this message -- caveat, I'm speaking about Satellite here, not Spacewalk -- when I have a lot of machines scheduled for/pulling errata and uptime lists a load average of >= ~25.  When enough machines get finished and the load average drops the 503 errors go away.  Only time I've seen a 503.

D.