[Spacewalk-list] Status of Solaris support

Pierre Casenove pcasenove at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 11:58:24 UTC 2012

Hello,
Did you have time to review the patch?

Now that I got patch working, I wanted to try patch_cluster.... and
ZipFile class is complaining!
# solaris2mpm --tempdir=/data/solaris/tmp/ 10_Recommended.zip
Opening archive, this may take a while
Bad magic number for central directory
Error creating mpm for /data/solaris/10_Recommended.zip:
<zipfile.BadZipfile instance at 0x2ad1050c5e18>

The "Bad magic number for central directory" appears during the
creation of ZipFile object (before my code modification.
The zip file is correct as "unzip" command is uncompressing it without
any problem.

I'm starting to wonder: is using ZipFile class really better thant old
code, which called unzip command?

Anyway, any help would be greatly appreciated on this one too.

Pierre