[Spacewalk-list] Updating Spacewalk Server from RHEL5 to RHEL6

Boyd, Robert Robert.Boyd at peoplefluent.com
Thu Jun 28 16:02:44 UTC 2012

Ilya and Jens,

I suppose my language wasn't clear in my request.   I'm not upgrading from 1.6 to 1.7.   I already installed 1.7 on RHEL5.   I'm wanting to find out what the process would be to upgrade the server from RHEL5 to RHEL6.   So I think I can take out the items related to upgrading from 1.6 to 1.7 here.

Is that a fair statement?

Robert