[Spacewalk-list] Replicate spacewalk core to another data center for HA

Musayev, Ilya imusayev at webmd.net
Fri Jun 29 15:39:41 UTC 2012

Paul,

I'm going to disappoint you a bit here, satellite-sync does not sync clients/systems.

Man page only mentions:
Channels
Rpms
Packages
Errata
Kickstart

Hence I figured I may as well setup slony with rsync or extend the satsync library to include systems - I'm under assumption it was left out on purpose.

Regards
ilya