[Spacewalk-list] Activation key and "Spacewalk Default"

Paul Robert Marino prmarino1 at gmail.com
Wed May 2 00:07:32 UTC 2012

Its because the channels are not in the default dist map
here is my tool for setting channels in the default dist map
https://github.com/prmarino1/Extravehicular-Activity-Admin/blob/master/channel-managment/eva-dist-channel-map.pl

Note even though this script uses the published XML RPC APIs for
spacewalk to do it this is not considered a supported operation at
this time.
but its worked well for me and i hope it works for you.
by the way it has an embedded man file that can be extracted using the
pod2text or pod2man tools.
let me know if it helps you