[Spacewalk-list] Cannot retrieve repository metadata (repomd.xml) for repository

visinix the great visinix at gmail.com
Thu May 3 13:56:21 UTC 2012

Hey Kazi,

Did you ever get this worked out? I'm in a similar boat with spacewalk 1.7
w/ postgresql.

I can successfully add a client, and it checks in, but when I do any yum
functions, it barfs with the same error as you. I checked time and I am not
using ssl so that isn't the problem for me.

What did you find?

Charlie