[Spacewalk-list] spacecmd errata delete - not clean

Paul Robert Marino prmarino1 at gmail.com
Mon May 7 22:51:36 UTC 2012

Could you have erratas that could be applied to a channel but are
unpublished?

Or were there any tracebacks or other errors in the web api log while you
were doing the deletes?

On May 7, 2012 5:02 PM, "Musayev, Ilya" <imusayev at webmd.net> wrote:

> Due to some issues with errata’s not picking the packages it should have
picked up, I deleted all the erratas via spacecmd errata_delete
search:rhel-x86_64-server-5

> Eventhough – it claimed it deleted the erratas, I decided to re-run
errata import. Figured I should not have used some flags while it was
running, I canceled the rhn_clone script half way. Went in to spacecmd
again to delete the erratas I recently imported, it appears the remnants of
erratas that were deleted on the first errata_delete still exist. For
example, when I want to delete all rhel-x86_64-server-5 errata’s for the
second time, I get

> errata_delete search: rhel-x86_64-server-5
>
> ERROR: redstone.xmlrpc.XmlRpcFault: The errata
RHBA-2007:0098:rhel-x84_64-server-5 cannot be found.