[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk 1.7 Postgres out of connections

Scott Piazza scott.piazza at bespokess.com
Sat May 12 17:48:30 UTC 2012

Good to know it isn't just me having this issue.

I agree that monitoring must play a role, since it wasn't happening in
1.6, and started when I enabled monitoring in 1.7.  With osa-dispatcher
turned off on the server, the issue hasn't reappeared.  But I'd rather
keep osa on.

How did you change the idle connection timeout in Postgresql?  I admit,
I don't use Postgres all that often, but I don't see any way of doing it
without using something like pgpool.  Am I missing something obvious?