[Spacewalk-list] Error doing updates with Scientific Linux clients

Paul Robert Marino prmarino1 at gmail.com
Tue May 15 20:58:38 UTC 2012

no for scientific Linux 6.2 is a correct release
it looks like you are trying to register a server if that's true the
issue is the default channel map.
please see the following link to a conversation on the mail archive
for details on how to work around it

https://www.redhat.com/archives/spacewalk-list/2012-May/msg00042.html