[Spacewalk-list] help - who to apply security patches/erratas only

Musayev, Ilya imusayev at webmd.net
Thu May 17 17:20:13 UTC 2012

I’m thinking on how to do this in programmatic way

1)      gather a list of security errata applicable to specific group of hosts via spacecmd or API.

2)      Clone a channel and add only applicable security erratas to this channel, also via spacecmd or API.

3)      Assign channel to needed hosts and push the packages that are applicable via security errata. You should only have security packages appicable if done right.

My 2 cents..