[Spacewalk-list] osad offline as of unknown

Brown, Rodrick rbrown at knight.com
Fri May 18 17:52:50 UTC 2012

I'm trying to get osa-dispatcher working so far I see both client and server connecting to Jabber however in the WEBUI on the OSA Status field it states "offline as of unknown"

I'm not seeing any exceptions, and attempts to ping the host does not update the OSA status.

My jobs I schedule from spacewalk are getting dispatched in real-time and only seem to work when I manually invoke rhn_check is invoked.

--RB

Please visit our website for important disclaimers/disclosures regarding Knight's products and services:

http://knight.com/KnightEmailDisclaimer.html