[Spacewalk-list] RHEL repos in spacewalk ?

Musayev, Ilya imusayev at webmd.net
Thu May 31 21:00:02 UTC 2012

There is plenty of info on the web.
In the nutshell depending on how you want this to function you can either use mrepo (to get point in time latest packages from rhn) or rhn_get to get full replica of the subscribed channel. You will need to create system ids or just copy them from entitled hosts to one server. Once you get RPMs you can either have utilities named above create yum repo metadata or run create repo locally with update option.
You can run package import into a channel nightly or whatever frequency you prefer.
In terms of errata cloning, there are several scripts available as well, depending on your preference. I know if two which work well, one by andy speagle named "rhn-clone-errata" and another one by paul marino, if you search this mailing list, you will see the references to both.