[Spacewalk-list] Problems with SW-proxy on the unstable link.

Igor Widlinski iwidlinski at incomm.com
Wed Nov 14 19:01:48 UTC 2012

I have the same problem when I reinstalled SW proxy on RHEL6, I had to roll it back to the old server which is running RHEL5.
We have slow connection between SW proxy and SW server, and commands such as yum update or yum makecache will time out on the larger files.

Smaller files are OK.

No idea what is causing this, but if you figure this out let me know :-).

Cheers

Igor Widlinski