[Spacewalk-list] Can't register RHEL5 host with 'spacewalk default' key

Jan Pazdziora jpazdziora at redhat.com
Mon Nov 19 16:20:55 UTC 2012

On Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 03:57:43PM +0000, Snyder, Chris wrote:

> I have yet to find an explicit recipe for adding RHEL 5 channels to Spacewalk for PXE/Kickstart, so all my configuration has been built using lots of Googling and primarily this page: http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/PackageManagement/Spacewalk.

May I point out that this page is *not* a documentation provided by
the Spacewalk project. It describes Oracle XE version which is no
longer available for download and it does not correctly reflect the
state of the PostgreSQL database backend support.

I understand that the CentOS documentation pages are more colorful
than the Spacewalk wiki, however, the above page does not seem to have
been updated since it has been last copied from Spacewalk's wiki back
in 1.4 days.

The up-to-date installation instructions for Spacewalk are at

	https://fedorahosted.org/spacewalk/wiki/HowToInstall

--
Jan Pazdziora