[Spacewalk-list] problemscreating a scratch partition in my kickstart profile

spacewalk at epperson.homelinux.net spacewalk at epperson.homelinux.net
Mon Nov 19 21:20:04 UTC 2012

On Mon, November 19, 2012 15:11, J.W. slone wrote:
> part /boot --fstype=ext3 --size=200
> part pv.01 --size=1000 --grow
> part swap --size=1000   --maxsize=4000
> part scratch –size=1000
> this partition line line out it works. How is this line wrong
> volgroup myvg pv.01
> logvol / --vgname=myvg --name=rootvol --size=1000

Don't know if it's actually that way in the file, but it doesn't have the
same "--" that the others do, it has some kind of funky dash.  Excuse the
direct reply, but I just had to switch addresses for this list because my
old one was harvested by spammers and I'm not sure whether it was from
spacewalk or rhn-satellite-users.