[Spacewalk-list] SSM not working as expected

Wolfgang Neudorfer mlist at woifi.at
Tue Nov 20 09:19:47 UTC 2012

Hi,

I think your problems are not related to SSM but in OSAD in general. I also had a couple of issues with clients not picking up scheduled actions with Spacewalk 1.7. I read that some issues are resolved in Spacewalk 1.8 but I havn't upgraded or tested yet.

Anyway, check out this wiki site, it helped me make the whole thing more stable: https://fedorahosted.org/spacewalk/wiki/JabberAndOSAD

Regards,

Wolfgang