[Spacewalk-list] spacewalk-postgresql-1.8.6-1.el5.noarch.rpm requires postgresql84-contrib

Jeremy Davis jdavis4102 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 17:27:16 UTC 2012

Hello List,

I am trying to upgrade to Spacewalk 1.8 and hit a dependency issue with
spacewalk-postgresql package. It is requiring postgresql84-contrib when I
would like to use the postgresql91-contrib. Is there anyway that I can use
the 91 package instead of the 84 package? If I can't use the 9.1 package
would using the 84 packages with a 9.1 database going to cause any issues?

Thank you for your time and have a great day!

Regards,
Jeremy