[Spacewalk-list] eva-direct-errata-sync.pl setup & example usage

Paul Robert Marino prmarino1 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 06:09:58 UTC 2012

By the way one thing I forgot and an other thing which is new information.
1) you should always use the -r flag if you intend to include child
channels right now its broken and always acts like its always on but this
will be fixed shortly.
2) I've gotten the multi base channel sync feature working on my
development host but it introduces the problem where it cross contaminates
the channels when two channels have a package with the same name so it is
dangerous to use right now. The problem seems to be in the spacewalk APIs
not in the script its self. I've tried several different methods to work
around it but it looks like the APIs and possibly the database will need
work before its viable.