[Spacewalk-list] [Solaris support] installed patches not refreshed

Pierre Casenove pcasenove at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 08:41:35 UTC 2012

Hello,
I'm testing solaris support on spacewalk 1.8 with pgsql.
I've successfully:
- deployed a single patch
- rhnpushed a patch cluster and deployed it
- After rhnpushing the patch cluster, 345 patches were listed as needed for
my test client
- After patch cluster deployment, there are still 345 patches marked as
needed for my test client (Solaris 10 SPARC V240).

Example:
- Patch 118666-36 is marked as to be installed by spacewalk
- On the client system, the patch is deployed:
bash-3.00# showrev -p | grep 118666-36
Patch: 118666-17 Obsoletes:  Requires:  Incompatibles:  Packages: SUNWj5rt,
SUNWj5dev, SUNWj5cfg, SUNWj5dmo, SUNWj5man
Patch: 118666-36 Obsoletes:  Requires:  Incompatibles:  Packages: SUNWj5rt,
SUNWj5dev, SUNWj5cfg, SUNWj5dmo, SUNWj5man

- When I run a rhn_check-vvvv there are no errors either on the client nor
on the server (I've checked error_log, ssl_errror_log, catalina.out and
rhn_tackomatic logs)

Could you please help me with this issue, I don't know where to look at.

Pierre