[Spacewalk-list] RHEL errata?

Coy Hile Coy.Hile at COYHILE.COM
Wed Nov 28 16:11:33 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I am currently rebuilding my spacewalk for the home lab to be fed from a local mrepo mirror of various RHEL channels.  End result: my spacewalk will have actual RHEL content rather than CentOS, Fedora, or others.  What is the preferred method for those of you whose spacewalks serve RHEL content to sync the errata down into Spacewalk itself? My web searches of late return mostly use cases for people cloning RHEL errata to CentOS channels or similar.

Thanks,
-C