[Spacewalk-list] RHEL errata?

Franky Van Liedekerke liedekef at telenet.be
Wed Nov 28 16:57:32 UTC 2012

I can recommend my script (and others will recommend theirs :-) ):

https://github.com/liedekef/spacewalk_scripts

It's easy and no
clutter ...

Franky

On 2012-11-28 17:11, Coy Hile wrote:

> Hi
all,

> I am currently rebuilding my spacewalk for the home lab to be
fed from a local mrepo mirror of various RHEL channels. End result: my
spacewalk will have actual RHEL content rather than CentOS, Fedora, or
others. What is the preferred method for those of you whose spacewalks
serve RHEL content to sync the errata down into Spacewalk itself? My web
searches of late return mostly use cases for people cloning RHEL errata
to CentOS channels or similar.