[Spacewalk-list] Error trying to access Proxy link

Boyd, Robert Robert.Boyd at peoplefluent.com
Mon Oct 1 22:29:42 UTC 2012

When looking at a spacewalk proxy server detail information page there is a button/tab for "Proxy"
When I click on this https://spacewalk-server.company.com/network/systems/details/proxy.pxt?sid=1000010038

I get the following:
Permission Error

You do not have the appropriate permission set to access the requested page. You may have reached this error page in one of several ways:

 1.  Your login session has expired. For security reasons, Red Hat Network terminates your login session after 15 minutes of inactivity. To sign in again, click here<https://spacewalk.corp.peopleclick.com/>.
 2.  You've found an error in our site. Please contact your Support representative with details of how you received this message.
 3.  Your browser does not have cookies enabled. The Red Hat Network requires cookies in order to function; if you have disabled them, please re-enable them to use the site.
 4.  You've done something naughty. Stop it.

The strange thing is that I'm logged in as the organization manager when I tried to do this.   I believe this user has all of the necessary privileges.   So ... what else could be going on here?  Everything else in the web site seems to be working normally.

Robert Boyd
Senior Systems Engineer
Phone: 919-645-2972
Mobile: 919-306-4681
Peoplefluent
434 Fayetteville Street
Raleigh, NC  27601

robert.boyd at peoplefluent.com<mailto:michael.dileonardo at peoplefluent.com>

[cid:image001.png at 01CDA002.B93B4360]

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.