[Spacewalk-list] spacewalk-repo-sync keeps on syncing the same rpms

Mathieu Chouquet-Stringer mathieu-acct at csetco.com
Tue Oct 9 12:53:38 UTC 2012

	Hello,

On Tue, Oct 09, 2012 at 12:02:19PM +0200, Jan Hutař wrote:
> Hello,
> could you check your channel setting (e.g. arch) and post full
> path of where are you syncing from? I can test on mine
> installation to check if it is a general problem.

For the repository we're talking about (centos-5-os-x86_64), on the
spacewalk, I see:
Architecture:	 x86_64

Which is correct.

As for the path, I have my own local CentOS repository (base os and
updates).

The interesting thing is all these packages come from the base OS
(mirrored from http://mirror.centos.org/centos/5/os/x86_64/).

Is there a way to activate debug information to know what's going on?

--
Mathieu Chouquet-Stringer                         mathieu-acct at csetco.com
            The sun itself sees not till heaven clears.