[Spacewalk-list] 'rhncfg-client get' downloading all config files

Giovanni Torres giovtorres at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 9 22:43:25 UTC 2012

Mistakes using that command are indeed unforgiving.  I always thought that the get option could use additional arguments as well, for example, rhcfg-client get [missing | modified | etc] . My idea was that I could have a system pull down any missing files during boot and then I could manually inspect any modified files later.  I wrote a small wrapper to do this, but it would be convenient if this was officially supported.

Giovanni