[Spacewalk-list] Deleting published Errata deletes associated Packages

Steve Meier email at steve-meier.de
Fri Oct 12 20:23:47 UTC 2012

Dear all,

since I am no longer the only one who is experiencing this I wanted to ask if this
is intended behavior or maybe just a side-effect of a key constraint:

When I delete a published Errata (for CentOS) from my server it seems that the
packages, which were referenced in this Errata get deleted. Why would Spacewalk
do this?

I can run spacewalk-repo-sync to get the packages back afterwards but I don't think
that's how it's supposed to work. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Kind regards,
  Steve