[Spacewalk-list] 500 error on Snapshot rollback

Michael Mraka michael.mraka at redhat.com
Mon Oct 15 09:43:16 UTC 2012

Anton Pritchard-Meaker wrote:
% Hi all,
%
% It looks like I might be asking the same question from a while back here:
%
% http://markmail.org/message/mpld7tct3dfunqpe#query:+page:1+mid:mpld7tct3dfunqpe+state:results
%
% I'm getting a 500 when trying to apply a Snapshot Rollback (not applied the patch, so not too surprising). I'm not sure how I'm supposed to apply this one. Do I just edit the Server.pm file and restart? This is all I have done so far.

Hi Anton,

it's correct, all you need is to edit Server.pm and do 'service httpd
restart' or even 'spacewalk-service restart'.

% I'm running 1.7 (last release from the repo) on RHEL 5.8
%
% Cheers,
%
% Anton Pritchard-Meaker | Unix Engineer
%  | antonpm1 Skype

Michael Mráka
Satellite Engineering, Red Hat