[Spacewalk-list] rhntaskorun issues

Elizabeth Good elizabeth.good at duke.edu
Tue Oct 23 13:57:54 UTC 2012

Hello,

I'm reposting this in the hopes that someone has run across a similar issue with the rhntaskorun table.  Spacewalk is down when I've performed the following actions.   As far as we can tell it is not a problem with our disks.

We are on spacewalk 1.7, postgresql 8.4.13.  We have not been able to get a good pg_dump, as the postgresql backup stops at the rhntaskorun table:

pg_dump: Dumping the contents of table "rhntaskorun" failed: PQgetCopyData() failed.
pg_dump: Error message from server: pg_dump: The command was: COPY public.rhntaskorun (id, template_id, schedule_id, org_id, start_time, end_time, std_output_path, std_error_path, status, created, modified) TO stdout;
pg_dump: *** aborted because of error

In addition,  selecting from the rhntaskorun also causes issues.

All the postgresql processes go down when I do the select or run a pg_dump, with the exception of the postmaster and logger processes.

Thanks,

Beth