[Spacewalk-list] Kickstart/DNS issue

Mike Wilson mrwboilers at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 19:17:50 UTC 2012

Just tried it. No luck. It's strange. It's the hostname not resolving that
is the problem. Reverse name lookup (IPv6) is what appears to be failing.
When it says that it can't retrieve stage2.img, if I select OK, it allows
me to edit the server and path. If I replace the servername with the IP
address, it will continue just fine.

But when I used the IP address in the url setting --url
http://10.50.1.20/var/distro-trees/CentOS5/ didn't work, but --url
http://10.50.1.20/ks/dist/CentOS5/ did.