[Spacewalk-list] Release candidate for next Spacewalk release

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 31 11:43:10 UTC 2012

Hey once again! Are u any good at doing a full body massage? My work is sort of a hurter and I have not had a good massage in a long time.

I can host if you'd like, just lemme know when is a good time for you. I have got a open schedule and take college courses in the meantime so I will make somethin work.

So I've got pix on my page if u look at them. Just do the verification thing and it will show you my phone # and we can txt or chat to get to know each other better. I do like ya thus far!

I do realize its kind of weird to do that verifier, the reason why is a few of my gal pals who've hooked up on Craigs list said to get on there since a girlfriend of ours got raped when she met up with a guy on CL and its worked good for them. I'm positive you understand now. Send me a message so I'll know that u got my #.