[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk Client 1.7 for SLES 11 SP1?

Sabine.Jordan at der.net Sabine.Jordan at der.net
Wed Oct 31 14:08:13 UTC 2012

Hello all,

I've already got a CentOS 6 Base channel and registered some Clients to
that channel. Since this is working fine, I  have also setup a channel
and repository for SLES11 SP1. I use the following URL for my
repository:
https://<myuser>:<pw>@nu.novell.com/repo/$RCE/SLES11-SP1-Pool/sle-11-x86
_64/

Now I would like to Install spacewalk-client1.7 on SLES11 SP1.

I am not sure where to find the client, it seems that there are only
packages for SLES11 SP2, that can be found here:

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/systemsmanagement:/spacewalk:/
1.7/

Is it possible to use openSuse packages? Which Client did you use for
SLES11 Sp1?

Any hint will be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Greetings from Germany, Sabine